Greetings! I’m so full of light and joy at this particular time in my life. After so many years of financial struggle and heart breaks in my personal life, I have finally arrived at a place of peace. My son will be graduating from High School in June and heading to college. My daughter is growing into an amazing young woman, I’m so proud of her independent spirit. I’m surrounded by wonderful friends that only enrich my life. I’ve completed my first novel and now in the process of publishing it. I’m embarking on a new journey professionally and I feel great about it. I’m a single woman and I have to say that this is the best time of my life. From the age of 14 through most of my adult life I was in relationships. It was time to enjoy myself on my own terms and that’s what I’m doing. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. May many blessings be upon you. Namaste.
February 2, 2010
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010 at 10:36 pm and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… #amwriting #amreading 2 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @APhillips0926 @BonAppetitweet @walkerlongstory #amwriting #writing 1 day ago
- Followers - 20, Unfollowers - 22. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @JasonEHodges @OKCWritersInc @BrickleyJules #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @neetsmarketing @kalireynarose @derekbeaugarde #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den