I’ve been feeling really disheartened by the qualities I see in a lot of the younger folks. I’m still a baby in the grand scheme of things but, even a gap of 10 years in age or less, is making me feel so much older. I’m so fed up with the self-centered mongrels floating around me. It’s like they come along and zap the energy of those in their path. I came across these articles that best represent what I’m talking about.
March 2, 2010
The “Me” Generation
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 at 8:35 am and tagged with self-centered, selfish and posted in Rants. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… #amwriting #amreading 2 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @APhillips0926 @BonAppetitweet @walkerlongstory #amwriting #writing 1 day ago
- Followers - 20, Unfollowers - 22. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @JasonEHodges @OKCWritersInc @BrickleyJules #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @neetsmarketing @kalireynarose @derekbeaugarde #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den