I’ve been feeling really disheartened by the qualities I see in a lot of the younger folks. I’m still a baby in the grand scheme of things but, even a gap of 10 years in age or less, is making me feel so much older. I’m so fed up with the self-centered mongrels floating around me. It’s like they come along and zap the energy of those in their path. I came across these articles that best represent what I’m talking about.
March 2, 2010
The “Me” Generation
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 at 8:35 am and tagged with self-centered, selfish and posted in Rants. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @wdsbyjustin @KathyHolzapfel @Yshop01 #amwriting #amreading 3 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @MicahCharlson @ahsatan32 @KatieCWrites #amwriting #amreading 1 day ago
- Wish I was back in #miami soaking up the sun. #2012memories #throwbackthursday #beach #sun #sand… instagram.com/p/Bgov-y6gHVv/ 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @AllenVCheesman @MichaelJFarrand @LeeTobinMcClain #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- 17 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den