As I type this, I am laughing hysterically! I’m a jokester. I love pulling off a great prank. On this day, I normally get my mother but, she’s off on a cruise in the Caribbean. (Yes I’m hating her right now) With her gone, I was feeling a void :D…I thought, who am I going to trick now? Then, as I was perusing Facebook, the idea came to me. I simply changed my relationship status from “single” to “engaged”. I sat back, and watched all the well-wishes and congratulations pour in. Only one person caught on, only after they had congratulated me. The replies keep rolling in. I feel somewhat bad :)…I’m going to clue them in eventually. Happy April Fool’s Day everyone!
April 1, 2010
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 1st, 2010 at 8:32 am and tagged with april, april fools, jokes, pranks and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @wdsbyjustin @KathyHolzapfel @Yshop01 #amwriting #amreading 3 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @MicahCharlson @ahsatan32 @KatieCWrites #amwriting #amreading 1 day ago
- Wish I was back in #miami soaking up the sun. #2012memories #throwbackthursday #beach #sun #sand… instagram.com/p/Bgov-y6gHVv/ 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @AllenVCheesman @MichaelJFarrand @LeeTobinMcClain #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- 17 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den