I’d be the first to admit that, I can get very cynical from time to time. Romantic love has me very sour, in general. I know it’s wrong and, I’m working on it. In the past few months, I’ve also seen unattractive behavior by those I called friends. That has also rendered me cynical. Just when, I think I’m losing all faith in people, the universe shows me something different. In the last couple of days, I’ve felt such an outpouring of support, from those that don’t even know me. I don’t even know how to express how grateful I am. The cynic in me, wants to question, why? But I won’t. I will be gracious and accept support in any form. I will honor it by, paying it forward. To those, that offer words of encouragement, and support, I truly thank you! Miriam Slozberg, I sincerely thank you, for extending your generosity. You are one in many, that have given me that extra confidence boost.
April 26, 2010
Exchanging Cynicism for Gratitude
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Monday, April 26th, 2010 at 9:36 pm and tagged with cynicism, generosity, gratitude, thanks and posted in Random, Writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Exchanging Cynicism for Gratitude”
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… #amwriting #amreading 2 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @APhillips0926 @BonAppetitweet @walkerlongstory #amwriting #writing 1 day ago
- Followers - 20, Unfollowers - 22. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @JasonEHodges @OKCWritersInc @BrickleyJules #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @neetsmarketing @kalireynarose @derekbeaugarde #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den