It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I have taken some time to concentrate on new projects. It seems people in my social circle are enjoying my first crack at writing a novel. Enchanted Island has been available since April 2010 and, now through Amazon.com for two months. It seems like its been a hundred years since its release. It’s a slow painful process, promoting the book. There were plenty of people showing interest once they knew I had written a book. When it was time to put the book out there, all I heard was crickets 🙂 Despite the slow process, I’ve managed to sell half the first edition copies printed. So now I have started on a new story. It doesn’t have a title as of yet but, it’s most probably going to be classified as Fantasy. Along with the new book project, I’m planning a sweet 16 birthday party for my daughter coming up in August. My son just graduated from high school two weeks ago. So, I’ve been pretty busy. And if that wasn’t enough, I’m preparing for an event called FaerieCon. Yes, you read it correctly. I went last year and had a ball. This time I will be attending as a vendor. I will be selling my book and some other handmade items. It’s a big deal, lots of people come from across the country and even from out of the country, to attend. I’ve been busy crafting a few things to put up for sale. I’m also going to get back into making my own natural product, such as lip balms,lotions and body washes. I used to make them before and loved it but, then life got in the way. So it’s a very busy time for me. I don’t mind though. I needed a little breather, so I decided to catch up with my blog because, it’s been a while.
July 6, 2010
It’s Been a While
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 at 8:58 am and tagged with books, busy, crafts, Enchanted Island, faeriecon, handmade, natural products, novels, Writing and posted in books, fiction, Random, teen readers, Writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “It’s Been a While”
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @DoctorUlysses @bouchs1 @carolssexytales #amwriting #writing 6 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @SueFair48 @sally_bayless @wendypmiller #amwriting #writing 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @HuzaPress @AegeanSunSeries @anjel2569 #amwriting #writing 2 days ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @FPezg66nDNvlEPQ @yazgar @cliffhays #amwriting #writing 3 days ago
- @_MsAng_ @BerryBooks @LaTissaChaNelle That was actually funny lol 3 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den