I’m going to make this blog entry like me, short and sweet. (Really, I am…sweet) I’m so tired of people publicly, doling out advice and appearing to be so enlightened, when I know for a fact they are so full of shit. Liars, cheats, people who don’t know the meaning of reciprocity or loyalty, telling others to cherish friends and what not. Hypocrite much? For goodness sake, shut up!
December 2, 2010
For Goodness Sake, Shut Up!
By May Torres
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 at 4:45 pm and tagged with cheats, giving advice, hypocrite, liars and posted in Rants. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Download the Author May Torres App
May Torres on Cry Me a River davidprosser on Cry Me a River May Torres on Cry Me a River Jen :) on Cry Me a River May Torres on I Want You To Know Vol. 3
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… #amwriting #amreading 2 hours ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @APhillips0926 @BonAppetitweet @walkerlongstory #amwriting #writing 1 day ago
- Followers - 20, Unfollowers - 22. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 day ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @JasonEHodges @OKCWritersInc @BrickleyJules #amwriting #amreading 2 days ago
- The latest Indie Chronicle ! paper.li/AuthorMayTorre… Thanks to @neetsmarketing @kalireynarose @derekbeaugarde #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
Look for May Torres on Authors Den