Here’s another installment of things I’d like you to know about me. It started out when I began getting more traffic to my blog. I had been writing about my thoughts or ranting about something or the other. I decided that I should let people know things about me. That was the first volume.
After a while a post about the musician, Alanis Morissette was my most popular. I had to laugh to myself because this blog is supposed to be about me and for readers to get a glimpse of who I am. Yet people were clicking on the Morissette post. As time went on more things came up that I wanted readers to know so I posted a second volume.
Some time has passed so I figured maybe it’s time to let people know even more about me. For the third time, here’s what I want you to know.
- I am finally a homeowner
- Just took my first job in retail (Needed a second job)
- I love Netflix. I binge often
- I’m starting to like being alone
- I’m an animal lover.
- I hate shopping
- I’m not a girly girl
- I love anything to do with horror
- I don’t think I’ll ever get married
- I love to cook
- I hate washing dishes
- Most of my clothes are black
- I have a cougar crush on Evan Peters
- I love the spring and autumn
- I love having male friends
- I discovered I love antiques and vintage items
- Addicted to HGTV
- My fingers hate texting but I mostly prefer it to phone calls
- I lose interest in things quickly
- I require consistency from people. Without it I move on and rarely look back
- I tend to stay away from groups of people
- I prefer 1 on 1 or no more than 3 people at an outing
- I’m often the invisible one. And it’s starting to get on my nerves
- I hate throwing up and avoid it until the last minute
- I’m not a fan of people changing the rules on me
- Seeing people succeed makes me smile
- I love singing very loud in the car…by myself